Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just a mid-winter check-in

Just a short note to let you know that I'm still here. Winter is always an "off-season" when it comes to researching the Pringle and Simmons families, since the LeDuc is closed in the winter and it is hard to travel to Hastings in the snow. However, I am still available if you have any comments or questions, so feel free to email me!

One little bit of news is that I have begun to sell some of my photography along with some vintage reproductions and even some digital collages inspired by vintage designs. Since I first became interested in vintage papers when I started researching Frank and Nellie and their family, I named my little venture after their farm: Cloverly Images. I know that many people who have checked this website are also interested in Victorian ephemera, so perhaps you might be interested in checking out my website.

http://cloverlyimages.roxer.com


Best wishes to all. It will be spring before we know it!

No comments: